1. Going to sleep too late and waking up too late.
2. Not urinating in the morning.
3 . Over eating.
4. Skipping breakfast.
5. Consuming too much medication and alcohol.
6. Consuming a lot of preservatives, additives, food coloring, and artificial sweetener.
7. Consuming unhealthy cooking oil. As much as possible, reduce cooking oil use when frying, which includes even the best cooking oils like olive oil. Do not consume fried foods when you are tired, except if the body is very fit.
8. Consuming too much raw vegetables can also add to the burden of liver. Fried veggies should be finished in one sitting, do not store.
We can prevent liver damage without necessarily spending more. We just have to adopt a good daily lifestyle and eating habits. Maintaining good eating habits are very important for our bodies to absorb and get rid of unnecessary chemicals.