Ginger is one the world’s most potent disease fighting spices and has been used to cure all sorts of health problems for over 3,000 years.
Here’s our top 7 list of ginger’s most powerful health benefits:
- Helps to stimulate mucus, which can aid in suppressing coughs and helping reduce that scratchy feeling in your throat.
- Helps to treat nausea, like motion or sea sickness, and can also help reduce chemotherapy nausea.
- Has anti-inflammatory benefits that help with arthritis and other muscle disorders.
- Enhances mood and provides stress relief.
- Helps reduce pain from migraine headaches.
- Lowers cholesterol levels and stops formation of blood clots.
- Helps digestion and prevents stomach cramps.
An easy start to adding ginger to your diet is to make some ginger tea. It’s so simple: just steep five slices of fresh ginger in hot water. Drink and enjoy the flavor and the benefits!