Walking can effectively exercise various parts of the body: Brain – release endorphins and making people feel good. Lungs – increasing lung capacity. Back – strengthening the back muscles and decreasing back injury. Legs and feet – walking strengthens bones and muscles of legs and feet. Walking can reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, prevent Alzheimer’s disease, and is effective for breast cancer and diabetes treatment because:
- Can enhance heart function.
- Enhance elasticity of blood vessels.
- Increase muscle strength, strengthens bones of legs and feet, and making joints flexible.
- It is effective for the prevention and treatment of hypertension, diabetes, obesity, and constipation.
- Walking outdoors enables the brain to think clearly and flexibly. Walking three times a week for four months, one’s vision and memory enhance.
- Walking 15 minutes at a brisk pace, one can ease the tension.
- It eliminate cardiac ischemic symptoms and relieve palpitations.
- Get rid of your belly fat,
- Reduce the riskof myocardial infarction.
- Reduce hormone production; too much adrenaline can cause arterial diseases.
In short, walking can protect the environment, strengthen the body, reduce diseases, and prolong life. Source: http://www.secretchina.com/news/13/11/17/520349.html With research from Monica, Aizhu, and Felice.