Here are 10 ways to enhance your cooking with beer.
- To take away the fishy smell of fish, marinate it with beer for 10-15 minutes first. It will also make it taste like crab.
- Marinate beef with beer; the meat will be more tender.
- Cooking chicken with beer instead of water can enhance the taste of the meat.
- Adding some beer into a hot pot can tenderize the meat.
- Adding a little beer while making soup can enhance the savory taste of meat and make the soup more delicious!.
- While cooking rice, adding beer in the ratio of 20 ml. per head can make the rice more aromatic.
- Sprinkling a little beer on meat before cooking can soften the meat, especially beef.
- Adding some beer to the water when kneading dough can make it more crispy and aromatic.
- Adding a cup of beer while cooking fatty meat or fish can subdue the oily taste, and make the meat more tender.
- Soaking chicken in salt, pepper, and beer for an hour or two can get rid of the strong smell.
Translated research by Monica, Cecilia.