Here, we bring you another easy and tasty recipe—ideal for a busy day. Pork and potato dishes are rich in protein and carbs for energy. You can even prepare the ingredients ahead of time and refrigerate them ready to fry-up. As for the ingredient quantities, you can play around with amounts to suit your own taste.
- Approx. 1 lb potatoes, peeled
- Approx. 1/2 lb pork, minced
- Olive oil, or other good quality oil
- Salt and seasoning to taste
- Steam potatoes until well cooked, then mash.
- Fry minced pork until cooked.
- Mix pork and potato with salt or seasoning, shape into small balls in your hands, and flatten.
- Add 1-2 tbsp oil to a pan, fry cakes on low heat until both sides turn golden, approx. 7-8 minutes each side.
Serve with sweet chili dipping sauce for a quick snack, or add a side of fresh salad or stir-fried greens for a more substantial meal.