Why do Chinese women always look younger than they are? The answer lies in their healthy habits, which are cultural, such as diet and lifestyle. Now, the secret’s out! You can learn these Chinese beauty tips yourself.
- Chinese people believe that food is medicine, and have a preventative approach to health. Instead of quick-fixes, the Chinese pay attention to signs of imbalance, and use effective herbs and medicinal soups to re-balance.
- Talking of herbs, Chinese love ginger! They use it in cooking, and in tea. Ginger stimulates the immune and circulation systems. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chinese people drink copious amounts of green tea. It aids digestion, and is packed with antioxidants.
- Chinese people are always out walking and riding bikes. Cardio exercise keeps your figure fit and trim.
- The Chinese do not worship the sun. Instead, they opt for wide-brimmed hats, long sleeve shirts, and stay in the shade. Too much UV light causes aging skin and skin cancer.
- Meditation is an ancient Chinese practice. It reduces stress, protecting the body from premature aging.
Chinese believe health and beauty start from within.
There are no silver bullets or miracle potions, just healthy habits that promote natural beauty.