Here are 5 more teas to treat your ailments.
6. Yellow Mountain fur peak tea (黄山毛峰 Huángshān máofēng): Promotes blood circulation, reduces cholesterol, acts as anticoagulant, and can fight and prevent cancer to a certain extend.
7. Lushan cloud mist tea (庐山云雾 Lúshān yúnwù): Reduces fat, slims the body, reduces blood pressure and atherogenesis, suppresses production of cancerous cells, protects and strengthens the digestive system and teeth, counters inflammation and malaria, and slows aging, among other health effects.
8. Liuan melon seed tea (六安瓜片 Liùān guāpiàn): Helps prevent and suppress cancer, aids in the treatment of heart and blood vessel diseases, slims the body, cleans fats in the digestive system, clears heat and toxins, and beautifies the skin.
9. Junshan silver needle tea (君山銀針 Jūnshān yínzhēn): Increases alertness, reduces fatigue, aids digestion, reduces phlegm, removes toxins and thirst, promotes urination, strengthens the eyes, increases body nutrients, can kill bacteria, act as an antioxidant, slow aging, and prevent cancer, among other health effects.
10. Xinyang fur tip tea: (信陽毛尖 Xìnyáng máojiān): It is nutritious. Among other things, it is able to calm the heart, strengthen the eyes, cool heat, fight thirst, stop agitation and uplift the spirit, aid digestion, and strengthen the spleen.
Research by Richard and Monica