Here are 5 more teas to treat your ailments.
6. Yellow Mountain fur peak tea (黄山毛峰 Huángshān máofēng): Promotes blood circulation, reduces cholesterol, strengthens blood anticoagulant. At the same time, it is also able to fight and prevent cancer to a certain extend.
7. Lushan cloud mist tea (庐山云雾 Lúshān yúnwù): Reduces fat, slims body, reduces blood pressure and atherogenesis. It suppresses the production of cancerous cells and protects and strengthens the digestive system and teeth. It counters inflammation and malaria. It also slows aging among other health effects.
8. Liuan melon seed tea (六安瓜片 Liùān guāpiàn): Helps to prevent and suppress cancer and aids the treatment of heart and blood vessel diseases. It slim the body, cleans fats in the digestive system, clears heat and toxin and beautifies the skin.
9. Junshan silver needle tea (君山銀針 Jūnshān yínzhēn): Increases alertness and reduces fatigue, removes sleepiness, helps in digestion and reduces phlegm, removes toxin and thirst, promotes urination and strengthens the eye, increases body nutrients. It is also able to kill bacteria, acts as an antioxidant, slows aging and prevents cancer among other health effects.
10. Xinyang fur tip tea: (信陽毛尖 Xìnyáng máojiān): It is nutritious. Among other things, it is able to: calm the heart and strengthen the eye, cool heat and fight thirst, stop agitation and uplift the spirit, help in digestion and strengthen the spleen.
Research by Richard and Monica