OMG, This Russian Boy Has Become a Real-Life Magneto

Russia’s Nikolai Kryaglyachenko, 12, leaned against a lamppost to rest on his way home from school one day. Because of faulty wiring, he was instantly electrocuted, according to the New York Post.

The electric jolt was so strong that it reportedly threw him to the other side of the street. When he came to he was disoriented, but was able to walk home.

The electrocution caused a massive change to Nikolai. He said: “When I woke up the next day and got out of bed, I found some coins that had been lying on the mattress had stuck to my body. Then when I was having breakfast and dropped my spoon, it stuck to my chest.”

He immediately thought of the Marvel character Magneto, who controls metal through magnetic fields.

Nikolai said: “I can do things I couldn’t do before, but I don’t have a lot of control over it. Even when I do not want to do it, I still attract things. Once I even attracted a glass — it just moved towards me.”

But his powers seem to go beyond himself. While performing a demonstration at school one day, he was able to transfer his ability to other classmates who were near him.

Vika Balandina said: “I could even hang a ladle on my nose.”

Nikolai now wants to be a superhero rather than a fireman.

Others have also developed this talent. This happened to a Russian man, his wife, daughter, and grandson after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. They could all stick metal objects to their bodies, according to the Post.

You might remember that DC’s the Flash also developed his powers after being electrocuted.

That’s a shocking way to become a superhero.

Do You Believe This Testimony of Former NASA Worker Who Saw Humans On Mars? (Video)
Watch Funny Reactions These Kids Have to Old Point-and-Shoot Camera (Video)