Is doing business with the People’s Republic of China all it’s cracked up to be? Have we overly romanticized doing business with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)?
This video above takes a look at some of the:
Realistic consequences resulting from our business practices with China.
It’s an enlightening and important video for us to awaken to.
I’ve highlighted some of the video’s key facts:
- Since 2006 China has killed at least 65,000 innocent citizens in a genocide of Falun Gong meditators.
- Financing China (buying ‘made in China goods) is financing the CCP which finances global propaganda campaign, internet censorship, and egregious human rights abuses.
- China uses slave labor where millions are used to produce goods… good luck competing with that!
- Made in China food scandals include polluted baby milk and arsenic laced apple juice (to name a few).
- China has enticed businesses to have factories overseas, but they have stolen countless intellectual property from businesses.
Other interesting facts:
- 57,000 U.S. factories have disappeared since China has started flooding the U.S. with cheap goods.
- The U.S. owes 1.3 trillion to the largest totalitarian government in the world.
- Chinese authorities have overseen 300 million forced abortions under the one child policy.