When you think of vinegar, you probably think of food, such as salad dressings and things like pickles.
But vinegar has many other uses around the house that go far beyond food.
Not only is vinegar a great all-natural cleaning product, it works wonders on clogged drains and ridding the smell from dirty trash cans.
You can also add some dish soap and water to vinegar to clean your bathroom without resorting to harsh chemicals, or spray your couch with vinegar to keep your cat from clawing at the seams.
Check out the following 10 vinegar hacks in the video and try them out.
1. Unclogging a drain
2. Removing adhesive residue
3. Getting rid of awful smells
4. DIY cleaning products
5. DIY fruit fly trap
6. Getting wrinkles out of clothing
7. Preventing pets from scratching
8. Make flowers last longer
9. Cleaning your glasses perfectly
10. Removing baked on gunk from a frying pan