Not many Hollywood couple’s marriages last long, but on June 25 this year, Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman celebrated their 9th wedding anniversary together.
On that night, Keith played at a concert in Mount Pleasant, Michigan. Fans there held up signs saying “Happy Anniversary” and sending them best wishes.
After the concert, Keith and Nicole made a short video to thank their fans, saying how touched they were.
Urban even said that they should come back every year. He was so touched he was near tears.
Watch Nicole and Keith’s sweet wedding anniversary video thanking fans.
The couple were all loved up giddy in the video, looking just as much in love as the day they met.
I think this is one Hollywood marriage that is going to last the distance.
Other celebrity couples that have lasted the distance include:
- Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, married 26 years;
- Michael J Fox and Tracy Pollan, married 26 years;
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, married 26 years;
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Brad Hall, married 27 years;
- Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber, married 27 years;
- Jamie Lee Curtis and Christopher Guest, 30 years;
- Keith Richards and Patti Hansen, married 31 years;
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, married 32 years;
- Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, married 32 years;
- Johnny Cash And June Carter, married 35 years;
- George Burns and Gracie Allen, married 38 years;
- Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft, married 41 years;
- Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward, married 50 years;
- Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee, married 57 years; and
- Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara, married 60 years.