These days city life gets more, and is becoming increasingly peculiar in the eyes of people who live a more rural lifestyle. The following are some things that just don’t make sense to country folks.
Which side of the fence are you on? Take a gander, and let us know your thoughts. Enjoy!
- They don’t sleep when they should because they are too busy surfing the net. Then they have to take sleeping pills to make up for that lost time.
- They own expensive cars, but they can’t afford to pay for gas because they have to pay off the car.
- They eat out at fancy restaurants to enjoy the best food, but then they complain about getting fat.
- They ride in taxis, and take an elevator up to the gym just to sweat like a pig on the treadmill.
- They cut down trees, so they can build houses with a big lawn, then they grow plants inside their houses.
- They don’t call or worry much about their parents in the countryside but, as soon as their pet sneezes, they immediately take it to the vet.
- They have hundreds of phone numbers in their cell phones, but ignore their neighbors.
- They chat pleasantly with acquaintances, coworkers, and friends on social media but they have little to say to their family.
- In order to restore traditional architecture, they tear down the original building, build a new one with cement, and steel, yet still fail to simulate the classic design.
- They feed their dogs pork ribs, but eat the same vegetables farmers feed the pigs.
Translated research by Audrey Wang.