There was a survey recently conducted in Japan to find out what qualities men would like their life partners to have. It is interesting to see the list of qualities that men from Japan look for in a wife.
Here they are listed from least important to the most important. The number one quality that is most important is very interesting…
10 good qualities for a future wife
10. She has good “money sense,” and knows how to manage the household finances. It is not acceptable if she overspends.
9. She knows how to cook well, and can make good meals for guests.
8. She is good at housework, and can make a clean and comfortable living space.
7. She has a successful career, and a good education.
6. She has a positive attitude, and speaks to people with a sincere heart.
5. She has a good character, and excellent social skills.
4. She is gentle, kind, and obedient.
3. She has a healthy figure. She loves sports, and is good at one sport, or can play an instrument, or dance.
2. She must be nice looking, and is willing to raise children; the more, the better.
1. But the most important quality is a good family background; that is what most Japanese men put as the first priority. A good family background brings lots of benefits to the future family. Well-raised kids will get along with other family members, and there will be a harmonious family life.
Her parents’ careers are also important, but a good family background is the most important thing.
Translated research by Monica Song and edited by Kathy McWilliams.