Shampoo is very useful in many ways which most people are unaware of. Check out the following uses which are convenient and easy to do.
1. If you are going to work or a business deal and notice your shoes are a little worse for wear and are in a hurry, then just use a little bit of shampoo to shine your shoes.
2. Got dirty clothes — put some drops of shampoo onto the dirt on your clothes. Rub the clothes several times and put them into water for a while, then repeat the process until the dirt disappears.
3.If your zipper is stuck, put a drop of shampoo to the place where it is stuck and zip it again, it will work smoothly.
4.When you tear off adhesive bandage tape from your skin it can really sting. Avoid this by putting several drops of shampoo onto the bandage and wait until it permeates, then pull off the tape without the stinging pain.
5. It can be quite difficult to clean a comb. However you can clean it quickly and easily by just putting a few drops of shampoo in hot water and immersing the comb into the water for several minutes. Take it out after a few minutes, rinse, and then it’s like brand new.
6. When dust accumulates on the leaves of your indoor plants, add several drops of shampoo into water, and immerse a piece of rag in it, wring out the rag, and wipe leaves with it. This is much better than cleaning them with just water.
7. Shampoo can be used to clean the tub or sink fast and effectively. It makes things made out of chromium shine like new.
8. To clean dirt off the carpet, add shampoo into water and wet the dirt, dry it with towel and repeat the process; the dirt will be soon disappear.
Translation research by Mona Song.