The following exercises help restore your energy; you will find yourself more energetic, calmer, and happier.
- Go to bed between 9 p.m and 11 p.m. Otherwise, you may damage your kidneys and liver, as well as weaken your flow of energy and blood, causing you to have a pale face.
- Say no to cold foods. Drink hot beverages to cool you down.
- Bathe your feet in hot water before sleeping.
- Have a bowl of hot porridge, or a bowl of hot water in the morning. It’ll help your mouth salivate and strengthen the energy flow into your kidneys.
- Rub your feet to strengthen your internal organs.
- Walk backward. 100 steps walking backward is equivalent to 1,000 steps in conventional walking.
- Stretch you calves. Sit, move your toes upward, then move your heels forward, then relax your legs. Repeat the exercise 108 times.
- Strengthen your waist. Lean backward 21 times and then beat your waist with your hands 49 times. Massage your waist for 5 minutes.
With a warm waist, good appetite, and warm feet, you can sleep well, and maintain a good mood.
Research: Monica, Aizhu, Amy.