WATCH: Girl Catches Fire in BBQ Restaurant [Warning: Disturbing Footage]

A 20-year-old student in Zhejiang Province got serious burns while eating at a restaurant after an inexperienced waitress wrongly refueled the table grill.

Young Qian was at lunch with her boyfriend, Young Qing, who called the waitress over because he thought the barbeque flame wasn’t strong enough, China Smack reported.

The waitress poured alcohol directly into the grill, which immediately ignited, setting the alcohol bottle on fire too.

The flames engulfed Young Qian until another customer was eventually able to put them out. Young Qing and the waitress escaped with less severe burns.

 

2 Women Survive Great White Shark Attack, However The Boat Did Not
Psy, Snoop Dogg, and Jimmy Kimmel do Karaoke in Los Angeles