Water is the source of life. Clean water helps prevent and resist diseases.
Although you may be drinking water, are you doing so correctly?
- Drink water before bedtime. Without adequate water, you may be prone to clots, vascular blockages, and thickening of the blood, which can lead to heart disease and strokes.
- Drink water immediately after taking a bath to rehydrate the body.
- Drink water with pure lemon juice after you get up in the morning to help your body to adjust it’s neutral pH level.
- Drink water before you exercise. This helps your blood flow smoothly, which results in better performance, and helps you avoid fatigue and heat stroke.
- Drink plenty of water if you drink alcoholic beverages. The water balance inside and outside your cells changes when you have alcohol.
- When you feel anxious or irritable, or are unable to concentrate, drink water to increase your metabolism, restore and improve your vitality.
- Boil water at night to have in the morning. Water that sits in pipes all night has more impurities.
- Drink water in small amounts rather than in big gulps.
- Keep bottled water away from sunlight. Chemicals from the plastic will contaminate the water. Glass and steel are better.
- Don’t drink water with medications. This dilutes and reduces their effectiveness. Wait 1/2 hour before drinking.