Did you ever imagine a train could be an art exhibition? This “Moving Gallery” in Taiwan is preparing to depart!
The colorful images were painted by these six artists:
- Mr. Chiao, online illustrator of 2 Days Studio
- Milu, a 9-year-old who suffers from a hyper-kinetic disorder
- Philippe Marcus, a French artist who specializes in abstract art
- Candy Bird, a local street artist
- Huang Sung-hua, a fantasy illustrator
- Hsieh Yi-ju, who’s renowned for her watercolors of forests and animals
So look up from your phone and shift your gaze to the beautiful pictures around you.