Love can be a wonderful thing, uplifting, it can even make the better part of our self shine brighter.
But love can be addictive, and when it comes to an end, there is a hard process of withdrawal. Everyone has a different way of getting through this.
Like any addiction, this video shows 5 steps to help you get over a breakup. Enjoy and be strong!,
- Get your anger out in a healthy way
- Turn it into a learning experience
- Accept where you are; one way is meditation
- Acknowledge the good parts of the relationship
- Focus on your best qualities; remember that you have value.
Now watch this interesting 5-step process to take you through this process in a positive way.