Let’s ponder for minute, what makes you happy? It’s important to take time out to stop and appreciate what life has brought to you. The gifts, the lessons, the people…
Well, scientists have discovered that expressing “gratitude” (or being thankful) is the single most powerful contributor to overall happiness.
In other words, when you express how much you appreciate someone, you experience a great lift in mood.
It’s hard to tell someone directly that they mean so much to you—especially when you’re not good with words.
Here’s some words that mean “I appreciate you.”
- You’re Awesome!
- What would I do without you?
- I will never forget what you have done.
- I appreciate you more than you know.
- You’re a star!
- You’re an angel!
- You rock!
- You’re worth your weight in gold, my friend.
- You’ve never let me down.