This is a fun little video by JacksGap. It gives you a hint of what it’ll be like to tour the city during winter (they get some lovely weather all in one day—snow, rain, wind). It also shows you the map route and the spots they fly through.
They have one day to see New York, and they try to hit all the main attractions. Can they do it?
They decide to start at the top and travel from the north to the south of the island.
1. First up was Manhattan’s Central Park—a beautiful and busy chunk of the island is completely dedicated to this park, which hosts many music and city events.
2. Next down the line is Times Square, which feels like the giant insides of a massive computer world.
3. Then they rush to the top of the Empire State Building for the views. TIP: Plan on going up on a clear day, at dusk for the best views.
4. Next the twins race down to walk and skate along the High Line, a public park built on a historic freight rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side.
5. Last of all they try to make it to the Brooklyn Bridge, which is beautiful to walk across, but they run out of time (0r energy), and get a glimpse from afar.
So, do you think you can pull it off, or would you rather slow down and smell the coffee?