Cellphones seem to make life much easier, like a blessing in modern times, but experts suggest you reduce your exposure to cell phones for good reasons.
Cellphone exposure may lead to the following complications:
- Near head: central nervous system disorder
- On chest: heart disease and endocrine disorders
- Near hips: damage sperm and even cause DNA mutations
- Reading online: eye cancer
Putting magnetic stickers on the cell phones, using a plastic shell to cover the phone, or adding an external phone antenna to the phone are all ineffective; instead, try the following:
- Buy an eco-friendly phone.
- Phone time should not exceed 1-2 hours a day.
- Make as few phone calls as possible. The intensity of radiation from outgoing calls greatly exceeds that from incoming calls.
- Use left and right ears alternately.
- Avoid making calls to weak signal areas.
- Use headphones when talking. If the phone is more than 30 cm. away from your head, the radiation will be greatly reduced.
- Don’t use a cell phone when the battery is low.
- Don’t use a cell phone when the phone is being charged.
- Keep the phone away from you when sleeping.
Research: Felice B.